Talk

Advanced search

to have cracked open....

(9 Posts)
catsinthejinglebelfry Sat 18-Dec-10 20:41:29

,, the Xmas fizz.

There is about two foot of snow outside. all the wine apart from the fizz is in the garage. I need waders to get to it.

However, there are several bottles of... hic...

tomorrowsanotherday Sat 18-Dec-10 20:44:24

ive tucked into a box of belgia chocolates earlier that were supposed to be a gift for my boss grin

zachsmama Sat 18-Dec-10 20:44:50

We've opened a bottle of fizz tonight too. And eaten a layer of a box of very expensive chocolates which were given to us grin
So I say YANBU grin

NB I am a bit drunk though

tomorrowsanotherday Sat 18-Dec-10 20:44:50

belgian

agedknees Sat 18-Dec-10 20:45:44

Am drinking a glass of xmas fizz as I mumsnet. YANBU. It just seems as if it is Christmas now because of the snow.

Hassledge Sat 18-Dec-10 20:47:44

I'm well into the Christmas cashew nuts. And there's about 2cm (at a push) of snow outside.

femalevictormeldrew Sat 18-Dec-10 20:51:52

YABU because I want some too

catsinthejinglebelfry Sat 18-Dec-10 20:53:05

Yay

was expecting a lot of YABUs.

It's extremely Xmassy here, can't see getting cars out for several days. Only slight problem is DS at a sleepover which may turn into a weekover! He's not missing us tho.

Oh. also cats refusing to go outside so impromptu litter trays have been invented. Now we know just how non-absorbent the Times is!

catsinthejinglebelfry Sat 18-Dec-10 20:53:50

That's the cats, not the catsinthejinglebelfry, that are weeing on ths Times, just in case you're wondring!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: