Talk

Advanced search

To send DH out for a LONG walk in the snow?!

(10 Posts)
MedusaIsHavingABadHairDay Sat 18-Dec-10 17:33:52

He is driving me MAD.
He's one of those people who HAVE to be busy all the time, and gets really grumpy when the rest of us don't want to be. Today's snow has grounded him completely and he is now in a foul mood, banging thro the living room (where me, my DDs and friend are watching Love Actually ) 'tidying' stuff that doesn't need it, and currently emptying the dishwasher as loudly as possible!

He's spoiling the day for the whole family with his grumpy attitude

mountainmonkey Sat 18-Dec-10 17:35:33

Sounds like a nightmare. Is there no DIY he could be getting on with?

ChippingIn Sat 18-Dec-10 17:39:00

People like him drive me insane - sure, if that's their nature the that's their nature but there's no need to 'inflict' it on everyone else! He should just take himself off for a walk.

nickeldonkeycarrymary Sat 18-Dec-10 17:42:30

can he build you a snowman?

purplepidjbauble Sat 18-Dec-10 17:52:49

Sounds like he needs to be sent to the elderly neighbours house to clear the snow from their drive?

MedusaIsHavingABadHairDay Sat 18-Dec-10 17:52:50

if he doesn't pack it in soon he's going to BE the snowman grin I'm sure I could pack it around him.....!

RevoltingPeasant Sat 18-Dec-10 17:59:47

You could go and dump some cereal on the kitchen floor to give him something to do...?

YANBU. I am like this myself but I find something for myself to do.

Although, Love Actually? [revolted face] YABU there, I'm afraid.

SylvanianFamily Sat 18-Dec-10 18:02:52

paperwork. It's been really tough to keep on top of the filing, what with all the exhausting Christmas preparations, hasn't it? with the tax deadline pruned the corner, it's asking for trouble not to do it all very thoroughly TODAY.

FrostyAndSlippery Sat 18-Dec-10 18:04:29

You should count yourself lucky he's doing stuff, and likes to be busy, I've seen so many threads about lazy men! Give him a massive list!

Soups Sat 18-Dec-10 18:08:17

Yes send him out in the snow. If I'm not walked reguarly I go a bit like that grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: