Talk

Advanced search

In thinking the fucking bastard cunting snow has it in for me

(57 Posts)
funkingcart Fri 17-Dec-10 10:22:28

<<wails>>

TheYuleLogLady Fri 17-Dec-10 10:24:34

and me. going to the theatre tonight. but not if it carries on.

kreecherlivesupstairs Fri 17-Dec-10 10:25:19

Me too, I've got two bloody rabbits to collect later on. They are going to be piddling on my kitchen floor for a week I know they are.

Limara Fri 17-Dec-10 10:26:29

No snow here ladies <<looking out of the window onto clear green grass>>wink

funkingcart Fri 17-Dec-10 10:27:16

Oh yule sad

Kreecher - feel for u. Its far too cold to put animals outside - the dog gives me the deathstare when I chuck suggest he goes out

Was supposed to be doing stuff with the kids this weekend, special stuff, but it won't happen sad

funkingcart Fri 17-Dec-10 10:28:22

Limara - you just HAD to say that didn't you.

Bitch.

wink

funkingcart Fri 17-Dec-10 10:29:14

Ooops just had a thought.

Will this be pulled for the cunting in the title? Or will I be OK since snow is an inanimate object? and not mothercare

kreecherlivesupstairs Fri 17-Dec-10 10:29:49

Funking, I've just realised it will probably be three weeks they are piddling on my kitchen floor. Not just the one I am awayangry and sad

JosephofNazareth Fri 17-Dec-10 10:31:30

Is it still snowing in Antwerp, Kreecher? The sun is shining in Brussels. More forecast later though. Have friends (hopefully) coming from the UK tonight.

funkingcart Fri 17-Dec-10 10:31:38

<<passes kreecher newspapers for the floor>>

<<and gin for later>>

Limara Fri 17-Dec-10 10:33:20

funkingcart The the sun is also shining grin

kreecherlivesupstairs Fri 17-Dec-10 10:42:03

Joseph, yes it still tumbles from the sky. Since I dropped DH and DD off at school, we've had about 15 cm more. this brings the total depth in the garden to around 30 angry the bloody rabbits, who I must go and collect now will end up in the kitchen and we'll be awash with rabbit pee.

classydiva Fri 17-Dec-10 10:57:44

No snow here! Albeit it is forecast and it is cold.

QuizteamBleakley Fri 17-Dec-10 11:25:34

Farking snow... Am 40+5 and live (on a good day) 1hour from the hospital. Am resigned to giving birth in a layby somewhere in East Anglia. DP, on the other hand, is frantic with worry. He's struggling to B&Q to get some fecking sand. I shit thee not.

Kreecher - are they the school rabbits??

The not that much snow yesterday cost be £60! Allowed what I thought was plenty of time to drive to Cheltenham - then all the traffic stopped and finally missed the train by a good 3/4 hour - so had to pay for a new ticket for DS2 to travel to see my SIL.

Why are standard train fares so bloomin' high too shock? Don't travel as a family by train and now I know why!!

mankyscotslass Fri 17-Dec-10 11:55:05

Lovely and sunny here, not a sign of snow. And it looks like Snowmageddon for tomorrow has been cancelled. sad

funkingcart Fri 17-Dec-10 12:06:26

Quiz - oh no!!! Cross your legs lol

I was supposed to have a friend visiting from England for the weekend but all the airports are closed sad

kreecherlivesupstairs Fri 17-Dec-10 12:12:58

Snow has stopped thank goodness. The rabbits are a long a dull story and will not be coming now. S's mum has allegedly rehomed them hmm

cloelia Fri 17-Dec-10 12:16:26

Last day of school cancelled for 12 year old DD (groan)
14 year old in hysterics as thinks no one will come to her Christmas party tomorrow (and she is probably right.)
My night out to interesting friends' dinner party cancelled
Hate the stuff.

funkingcart Fri 17-Dec-10 12:37:30

I'm just about to ring the school to see if DD2 has to be collected coz its coming down thick and fast.

NinkyNonker Fri 17-Dec-10 12:52:11

Send it to me, we never get real snow. (Too near the sea on South Coast.)

funkingcart Fri 17-Dec-10 13:40:05

DD2 now collected.

DD1 still at school. Wonder if they'll close?

Metherbumfit Fri 17-Dec-10 13:56:38

Message withdrawn

funkingcart Fri 17-Dec-10 14:19:35

DD1 just had to be brought home - school closed

She'd gone to school from her dad's house this morning and couldn't walk home to mine as she had NO COAT ON AND SILLY SHOES

<<sighs>>

BaronessBomburst Fri 17-Dec-10 14:35:01

Kreecher - are the roads/ motorways drivable? We're supposed to be leaving for England on Monday but there's heavy snow forecast here (SE Netherlands) for the weekend. Thinking about leaving Sat or Sun now but won't help if we get stuck in Belgium instead.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now