Advanced search

I love my stylish christmas tree

(11 Posts)
sharbie Tue 07-Dec-10 23:21:54

its a gold pyramid with red lights inside and its fab

MerrilyDefective Wed 08-Dec-10 00:02:27

Awww i bet it's lovely. grin

SparkleSoiree Wed 08-Dec-10 00:10:49

YANBU - I love mine too this year and have a fab 7' covered in silver, white and blue baubles and tinsel with blue and clear sparkly lights! Very festive and wintry!

Morloth Wed 08-Dec-10 00:32:43

I have a posh Christmas Tree, I let DS1 help me decorate and then reorganise it properly once he is in bed.

I get all twitchy if it isn't just so. grin

MrsRhettButler Wed 08-Dec-10 00:38:56

oooh pics of the pyramid?

mine is all red gold and green... i went all warm this year as i usually do silver but it felt too cold for silver and blue to me

does anyone else do the matching wrapping paper so the presents 'go' with the tree?

MerrilyDefective Wed 08-Dec-10 00:39:55

Nope..

SparkleSoiree Wed 08-Dec-10 00:41:18

Mrs Butler - I usually do that and I thought I was the only one! I usually do warm colours and this is the first year I have gone bluey silver so not yet found my wrapping paper!!

(Love your name - my DD is called Scarlett and her CM calls her Miss O'Hara as a nickname!!)

Morloth Wed 08-Dec-10 00:44:41

Yes MrsRhettButler.

I have pale blue and silver presents this year, wanted a summery beachy look in celebration of our return home.

I have been known to overwrap gifts that people want to put under the tree so that they match.

My house is a tip, our lives are one big chaos curve, but my christmas tree is perfect.

Valpollicella Wed 08-Dec-10 00:47:14

I love a classy tree as much as I love tacktastic ones like mine...grin

I wish I had the self-restraint to have a lovely colour coordinated one. But mine has 20 years of ornaments, all in a rainbow and al metallics, plus home made ones, and a fair few odd ones (plywood pink angels? grin)

A la Friends...each tree is living out its Christmas destiny...either as a classy dressed tree or Vegas Showgirl. like mine grin

sharbie Wed 08-Dec-10 00:51:18

will try and get a pic posted smile
its a stretched pyramid more of an isosceles triangle

cubbie Wed 08-Dec-10 09:17:08

I just bought a new white irridescent one. It has lovely pink baubles and blue lights- that's for the 3 males in the house!

DS1 who is almost 4 said this morning, I don't like pink, I want black bats on my Christmas tree!!

My old one was a big wide green one and I had fluffy pink and whit snowballs, plus fluufy rabbits and teddies. Sounds twee but it was very gorgeous and girly. I bought after a marriage breakup and only decided at the last moment to have a tree/celebrate Christmas at all! It really cheered me up.

I'm looking forward to lots of homemade decorations from my toddlers although I must admit, I'd probably get a separate tree!

I do love my stylish tree!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: