Talk

Advanced search

To hate the Galaxy advert

(10 Posts)
TheMeow Mon 06-Dec-10 19:30:35

"Who was it this time???"

I don't care but more importantly why is everything in your house, including you, the same colour???

mountainmonkey Mon 06-Dec-10 19:33:50

And what kind of person has chocolate stashed all over the bloody place?!

TheMeow Mon 06-Dec-10 19:38:44

Yep and if there's chocolate in my house it never lasts long enough to make it to the fridge.

PinkIsMyFavouriteCrayon Mon 06-Dec-10 19:39:19

It's when she pops the chocolate square into her mouth at the end, you just know she spat it out as soon as they yelled 'cut!'

PortlyBlackSantaUpTheChimney Mon 06-Dec-10 19:40:59

That woman does not eat chocolate - let alone a bar that size.....

LessonsinL Mon 06-Dec-10 19:41:16

Yeah, her slaggy flatmates just tucking into the chocolate..

My "who was it this time?" would be shouted and peppered with expletives, then followed by stomping around and slamming of doors.. "...don't take my fucking chocolate unless you're going to replace it.."

MiasmARGGG Mon 06-Dec-10 19:41:51

How fucking freaking looking is the woman in it too and how long has that advert been on for ?

I recon her face has been freaking me out for about 7 years!

scrappydappydoo Mon 06-Dec-10 19:44:48

I don't get why she's reading in the dark??? I also agree that chocolate doesn't last long enough in our house to be stolen so its her tough. Although I am a little worried about the fact she is hiding food about the place.. grin

TheMeow Mon 06-Dec-10 19:50:27

Like the Special K woman who wants a biscuit or something, so gives herself a treasure hunt for a bowl of cardboard cereal. She annoys me too.

FanjoKazooie Mon 06-Dec-10 19:53:51

She is surely the queen of the lizard people?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: