Talk

Advanced search

I'm still in my pjs.

(14 Posts)
Reality Fri 03-Dec-10 11:47:40

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ItsJustMyOpinion Fri 03-Dec-10 11:50:38

Nothinng wrong with still being in your pj's at this time.

Plenty of time to do all the present wrapping.

Take ut easy and have a lovely relaxing day.

Hope you feel better soon smile

MeowyChristmasEveryone Fri 03-Dec-10 11:53:38

Sounds like there are plenty of reasons for you to still be in your pyjamas!!

Yesterday, the school where I teach was closed for day 3, today is day 4. Yesterday, I had no go at all. There was laundry to be done, and loads of other jobs, but I just couldn't be arsed. I went to the loo when DH got up for work, and then went back - didn't get up again till half 4.

I had the radio on, my iPad and 2 duvets whilst there is no functioning CH - where was my motivation for getting up?!?!

Today, I am up, showered and dressed - and I have a migraine. Should've stayed in bloody bed!!!

Reality Fri 03-Dec-10 11:56:43

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

grumpybrusselsprout Fri 03-Dec-10 11:59:57

I know the feeling. I am in yesterdays clothes, picked up from the floor next to my bed this morning. Have not had ANY motivation for 2 days now, need to do loads of houseworky bits but cannot be arsed. Really need a shower too blush
I am sooo much better at life when I am busy, cannot cope with being stuck in the house with the hours stretching ahead of me!

LadyBiscuit Fri 03-Dec-10 12:03:14

I feel exactly the same. We are now dressed and trying to rustle up the energy to go to the bakers for a loaf of bread. I have to wash the floor and do some laundry but I cannot be arsed

TheNextMrsDepp Fri 03-Dec-10 12:03:17

Well I was fully expecting to have a pj day (no school, car under a snowdrift), but our trusty builder and two electricians suddenly appeared at the door to finish off our bathroom, having soldiered up the hill in their van. Bless them!

So I had to get hurriedly dressed and am now contemplating getting out of the house to get away from the noise.

squarehat Fri 03-Dec-10 12:04:12

YANBU still in pjs here too, got the dreaded pox tho so cant go anywhere, weather is rubbish and the tidying up will still be there when I eventually find some motivation. DD is watching Micky Mouse Clubhouse and Im MNing studying grin

stressheaderic Fri 03-Dec-10 12:10:50

In PJs here too.

9mo DD in bed and I'm thinking I might go and have a sneaky half hour myself, sod the housework.

saythatagain Fri 03-Dec-10 12:13:14

We're in our pj's; can't see the point in changing only to change back in a few (sort of more than a few) hours time. I'm just enjoying this unexpected but delightful time off to be lazy. Embrace it!!!!
We've got Christmas 24 shock on Sky watching a schmaltzy film.

Squitten Fri 03-Dec-10 12:25:17

Still in PJs here too! Due date tomorrow so feeling uber fat and uncomfortable in anything other than PJs at the moment.

Lovely DH (working at home until baby pops) got up with DS this morning and I didn't even get out of bed until 10am blush

pink4ever Fri 03-Dec-10 12:30:56

Another family still in pjs here too!! School was actually open but wasnt prepared to risk life and limb getting there as my street is treachorous(and loads of stairs to get up and down with buggy).
Spent the morning putting deccys up,doing bit of housework.Was going to get dressed as am expecting my sil this afternoon to drop prezzie off but cant be arsed!.

morethanyoubargainfor Fri 03-Dec-10 12:32:06

still in pj's here as well, the only difference is my children are at school!!

so i am officially a slob grin.

TheFeministParent Fri 03-Dec-10 12:34:23

Well, with the underlining in the 'active convos' you look like you're in piss!! (well pis)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: