Talk

Advanced search

To expect to find out if there will be any trains!

(3 Posts)
LadyLapsang Fri 03-Dec-10 08:23:12

Just back from the station again. Was really hopeful that I could get into work this morning as South Eastern website is showing that there are trains running from our station into London. Again, there are none. Why can't they at least have some accurate information online e.g. no trains from x station, will next update at x time.

chitchatinsantasear Fri 03-Dec-10 08:25:44

South Eastern have always been that bad! Their online information hardly ever resembles what is actually happening out there.

Anniegetyourgun Fri 03-Dec-10 09:58:14

Tell me about it... after being at the mercy of the same rail network last night I considered starting a thread entitled "AIBU to wonder how many passengers freeze to death annually on deserted stations?" I rang DS2 for regular updates for an hour and a half, during which, according to the website, at least three useable trains should have stopped there in both directions, instead of the one out-of-service that whizzed through.

To be fair, a train did arrive eventually, although it had electrical difficulties and barely managed to limp between the last few stations home. At least the heating was working.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: