Talk

Advanced search

After ripping up the carpet yesterday what can i destroy today?

(10 Posts)
Ray81 Wed 01-Dec-10 12:27:15

If you saw my thread yesterday you will know that in a moment of completely madness decided to do a DEEP CLEAN, and in the process ripped up the carpet in the porch. grin

My arms ache like hell today but am thinking of tackling the tiles in the bathroom, however i dont think it would be the same if i dont destroy something like i did yesterday. grin

Any ideas wink grin

Niceguy2 Wed 01-Dec-10 12:29:32

Put down the chisel and move away from the tiles!!!!!

grin

pjmama Wed 01-Dec-10 12:29:59

You could smash the tiles off? Do you fancy some new ones?

UltimatePomBear Wed 01-Dec-10 12:30:38

I want to know if you used nudity as a distraction when DP came home last night!?!

mylifewithstrangers Wed 01-Dec-10 12:30:58

I'd take that door off that was sticking and have a go at it with a saw grin

How was your DH reaction in the end??

Ray81 Wed 01-Dec-10 12:32:35

By tackling tiles i meant cleaning them smile

Pjmama Ummmm tis an idea could do with some new ones am bored of the ones in there. Also DH put them up so not quite to my standard grin

Ray81 Wed 01-Dec-10 12:34:11

Sorry X posts

He was actualy fine about it and suggested we get Lino or tiles for in there. I did mention re the door nedding to come off and some taken off to make it fit and that i was thinking of doing it.

he looked like he was going to have a fit smile grin

kreecherlivesupstairs Wed 01-Dec-10 12:48:43

I missed your thread yesterday, today I suggest cleaning the U bed under the sink.

blackeyedsusan Wed 01-Dec-10 12:54:20

have you got a steam cleaner? if your tiles are not securely fixed they may come off the wall "all by themselves"

Ray81 Fri 03-Dec-10 13:54:26

Hi all,

i cleaned the tiles and they didnt fall off much to my disappointment however i did manage to break the shower blush.
pled ignorant on that one though grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: