Talk

Advanced search

to think the Wikkilieaks leaks are....

(10 Posts)
Indaba Wed 01-Dec-10 08:28:52

dull and underwhelming.........

Shock horror....governments say one thing publicly in their public media briefings, and secretly their security services are thinking/lobbying for something different

shock horror....Prince Andrew sometimes swears and occasionally moans........

or have I missed something?

MaDuggar Wed 01-Dec-10 08:31:05

Im quite disappointed too. Though they are only about 2% into them so far. Site has been hacked & taken down now though.

Apparantly the media have been given access to the full lot, and Im sure they would have reported naythign huge. So i think its all mostly a bit blah.

christmasheave Wed 01-Dec-10 08:31:22

Some of them are, but some of the Arab nations encouraging the USA to attack Iran and North Korea not being supported by China are very interesting!

PatFig Wed 01-Dec-10 08:31:25

nothing we didnt know already.I hope they get a bit more exciting soon
I want to see the leaks about aliens

woooooooohoooooohhhheeeeeeeeeeeeearrrrrrrrrrrr(spo okey music)

MaDuggar Wed 01-Dec-10 08:42:46

think you are going to be sorely disappointed PatFig grin

VagosaurusRex Wed 01-Dec-10 08:54:07

Yes, I agree they may be uninteresting to the likes of us, but I think they do have some value for the people and countries involved. I think Wikileaks is doing a tremendous job.

I do wonder though, about the rape allegations made against Julian Assange. They seem to be too 'convenient' to be true, but then again I'd hate to be one of those women who doesn't believe the allegations of another woman simply because the accused is a high profile figure.

sarah293 Wed 01-Dec-10 08:55:49

Message withdrawn

Indaba Wed 01-Dec-10 16:21:46

Don't get me wrong.

Am not saying that civilian deaths etc are not important but just that anyone with a slight understanding of history and politics could have predicted just about everything that has come out so far.

Or maybe I have been watching too many Spooks repeats. grin

ragged Wed 01-Dec-10 16:22:28

Lots and lots of predictable gossip.

Hullygully Wed 01-Dec-10 16:23:08

Not one surprise yet.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: