Talk

Advanced search

to think how stupid can someone be

(16 Posts)
AuntiePickleBottom Tue 30-Nov-10 19:04:17

at my son school no dogs are allowed on school grounds, however there is a women who trains guide dog, so is exempt from this rule.

a mother started kicking off, saying that it was favourtism and the same rule should apply to all dogs. This was all because the head remindered her of the policy

EricNorthpolesChristmas Tue 30-Nov-10 19:05:19

What a complete twat!!! I hope everyone looked at her like hmm

MmeLindt Tue 30-Nov-10 19:05:47

I don't get it.

If she is training guide dogs, she does not actually need to go on the school grounds, does she?

LadyViper Tue 30-Nov-10 19:06:38

poke her eyes out then tell her she can't take her guide dog to the school.

AuntiePickleBottom Tue 30-Nov-10 19:07:41

sorry the mother who kicked off had a pet dog ( i should of been more clear)

LadyViper Tue 30-Nov-10 19:07:57

Mme, I disagree. If she is training guide dogs she needs to train them how to deal with any situation and that they need to be with their owner all the time. Dealing with a school playground where there are lots of noisy children would be very important.

nancydrewrockinaroundxmastree Tue 30-Nov-10 19:08:25

Mmelindt presumably the woman is there because she is picking up a child and the dog is allowed of course because it must be trained for a wide range of situations.

BigHairyGruffalo Tue 30-Nov-10 19:11:25

MmeLindt Guide dogs in training are allowed anywhere that a trained guide dog can go. That is the whole point of training them.

CrazyPlateLady Tue 30-Nov-10 19:25:43

What an idiot!!

She has just made herself look like a twat in front of everyone else.

piscesmoon Tue 30-Nov-10 19:26:17

She needs to train the dog to go on school premises if it is going to go to a blind mother who does the school run. Some people are just very inpleasant.

TrinityMotherOfRhinos Tue 30-Nov-10 19:27:41

should have

aaaarrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

piscesmoon Tue 30-Nov-10 19:27:43

I know a DS who had a blind father-he regularly collects from school with his dog-no one has ever made a fuss about it!

MmeLindt Tue 30-Nov-10 19:28:10

Ok, wasn't meaning that it was unreasonable for the trainer to do so but had not realised why she would.

Thanks for the clarification.

piscesmoon Tue 30-Nov-10 19:30:12

All ages are blind and they have partners and have DCs-they are not a class apart!!

BeerTricksPotter Tue 30-Nov-10 19:46:16

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

SpotSplatterSplash Tue 30-Nov-10 20:49:54

YANBU, don't the training dogs wear special jackets too?

Silly cow.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: