Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to think my DH is lazy

(6 Posts)
hobbittoes Mon 29-Nov-10 16:32:05

My DH was playing on the computer when I left for work at 8am, (he works nightshift),I asked him to put the washing on the rack when it finished. 4 hours later I return home and he and washing are as they were when I left them hmm. I registered my displeasure - washing still in machine/ no snow shifted in drive/rubbish everywhere etc.- He starts flouncing around and took out recycling/shoveling snow etc., very soon after I had more to add to bin and there was no sign of original rubbish, when I asked him where it was he said in ordinary bin as recycling bin too difficult to open owing to frost (it opened easily enough for me!) He hasn't spoken to me since. Is he a lazy B or am I a nagging witch?

Sarsaparilllla Mon 29-Nov-10 17:14:03

He's being lazy, he could've done all that in a couple of minutes let alone 4 hours.

olderandwider Mon 29-Nov-10 17:19:53

He is a lazy so and so. Ask him how he would feel if you treated his reasonable requests in the same way.

marriednotdead Mon 29-Nov-10 17:20:11

He is not only lazy, he is trying to intimidate you into not nagging by his silent treatment.

Don't be having any of it!

LadyThumb Mon 29-Nov-10 17:23:19

He's being lazy and a twunt! I'm sure you'll 'forget' to do any dinner for him??

Mind you, saying that, my son politely requested that I do something for him today..........and I've remembered to do it, but forgotten what it was he wanted doing!

DrSeuss Mon 29-Nov-10 17:26:12

TWUNT!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now