Talk

Advanced search

to go to bed and sulk??

(23 Posts)
psychomum5 Sun 28-Nov-10 21:26:43

I have just, in the last 10mins, been told by my family that

1, I have verbal diarroeah and never shut up, and also talk too fast
2, am embarrassing when I am in talking mode at times
3, been denied as DD2's mum on FB cos of said talking to fast...

<sob>

stinkypants Sun 28-Nov-10 21:33:21

is it true?! sorry

psychomum5 Sun 28-Nov-10 21:36:36

never<innocent>

stinkypants Sun 28-Nov-10 21:43:16

well even if it is true (!) there are far worse traits you could possess so i would tell them all to getstuffedandleaveyoualone (he he he, sorry)

psychomum5 Sun 28-Nov-10 21:53:04

thnkyou, I will inform them once I have finished sulking.

in a day or so....wink!

jessiealbright Sun 28-Nov-10 21:54:11

What did you say?

Tell DD's potential boyfriend about her diarrhoea as a toddler?

Booandpops Mon 29-Nov-10 00:40:28

Ignore if dd teenager Everything a Parent does is embarrassing

LittlebearH Mon 29-Nov-10 00:50:53

i am renowned in my family for speaking my mind and getting pissed off with their faffing about. Yet in real life I am very conciencious and hate the thought of upsetting anyone.

Even my family, who even when I have ranted admit I am usually right.

But better out than in.

My DP has a massive family but are all too frightened of saying what pisses them off and go along with things out of duty.
I think this is worse.

Yet they all think of me as her "Ladyship" but probably wouldnt have me any other way.

Dont worry about it. Friends and family love you for who you are.. Warts an' all.

psychomum5 Mon 29-Nov-10 12:50:22

jessie, all I was doing was telling them all about the weekend....I went to the MN xmas do in london, took an age, and the satnav appears to have poccessed by a growling demonic vampire, and so I was trying to do the growly demonic voice, and I do admit to speedy talking when excited (which I was, was a fabulous weekend away)

but I was told that during celebrity get me out of here, and in front of the new (very lovely) boyfriend, it was just too much and that I should maybe calm down, and then DD2 deleted me of her FB as she was not wanting to admit she was related to me (she has reinstated me now, she said she was only joking).

maryz Mon 29-Nov-10 13:18:57

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ChaoticChristmasAngelCrackers Mon 29-Nov-10 13:20:08

Shut up....literally grin

It won't be long before they're begging you to talk again wink

TrillianAdAstra Mon 29-Nov-10 13:22:22

I was expecting you to talk with pauses.... because you write with lots of dots... if there are three it is caled an ellipsis...

They should be happy that you have regained the power of superfast speech, not complaining about it!

nickeldonkeyonadustyroad Mon 29-Nov-10 13:34:43

erm.....

considering that a year ago they banned you from talking on the computer and forced you to talk to them, they should be bloody grateful that you can talk to them.

maybe you should remind them of that, and do the guilt-trip by telling them that it could quite easily have been the other way round....

psychomum5 Mon 29-Nov-10 17:30:42

nickel, you are quite right, they did indeedy ban me from typing and force me to talk....they should be bloody grateful my power of speech os back to warp-speed really shouldn;t theywink!!

trillian, the one with RL dramatic pauses is flossie, and she is soooo funny with them. I do pauses in writing cos my thoughts race to quick, and I have to cathc them again while I work out how to type, hence the ....dots

maryz, I was clearly a very bad girl, sinned far too much and needed punishmenthmmwink.

chaotic, I did......sent them all to coventry <childish>, they were not impressed and told me of said immaturity.
<snigger>

ChaoticChristmasAngelCrackers Mon 29-Nov-10 18:06:13

grin

maryz Mon 29-Nov-10 18:19:48

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

psychomum5 Mon 29-Nov-10 18:27:39

ooh, that would be so cool.

I would love a <snigger>

nickeldonkeyonadustyroad Tue 30-Nov-10 11:22:43

would a [snigger] look like this ?

psychomum5 Tue 30-Nov-10 11:28:41

YES!!!!

it would need the sound effects too tho, to make it even better

nickeldonkeyonadustyroad Tue 30-Nov-10 11:30:54

oh! i just did a [snigger] when i read your post! gringrin

TrinityMotherOfRhinos Tue 30-Nov-10 11:33:39

I LOVE YOU PSYCHO grin

nickeldonkeyonadustyroad Tue 30-Nov-10 13:16:25

oh, is it a competition who can love psycho the most? grin

I LOVE YOU MORE, PSYCHO!!!!!!

psychomum5 Tue 30-Nov-10 14:56:05

<feels loved>

wink

grin

<hugs both to bosom>

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: