Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to be hurt that granpagrumpity is moving to another room?

(8 Posts)
granmagrumpity Sat 27-Nov-10 10:30:58

I went shopping alone, other people do that, I took myself off and browsed and bought a few things and spent the day reminding myself I am not ready for a nursing home yet, DH, reaction is to move his stuff, (inc photo of DD and DGS) to another room. Its not even as if I crashed the car or anything

gorionine Sat 27-Nov-10 10:33:52

I am sorry I do not really understand your op but you do sound upset. Could you explain a bit more? How old are you and who suggested in the first place that you should go to a nursing home?

Oh and maybe try "relationship" topic instead of AIBU.

Ilythia Sat 27-Nov-10 10:33:55

Not sure if I get you, you went out shopping this morning and when you got back your DH had moved out of your bedroom?
Have you asked him why?

Ilythia Sat 27-Nov-10 10:35:53

Sorry, that sounds horrible thoughsad

peeringintothevoid Sat 27-Nov-10 10:39:02

I think we need some more detail here..... grin

HecateQueenOfWitches Sat 27-Nov-10 11:20:34

So you went out for the day, and to punish you, your husband has moved into the spare bedroom?

Are you not allowed out then?

AgentZigzag Sat 27-Nov-10 11:25:32

If he throws a tantrum like this when you go out shopping on your own, you really ought to get out shopping more often.

Sounds like there's more than just shopping in his decision to move into another room?

AgentZigzag Sat 27-Nov-10 11:56:55

Are you still there OP? You sound so sad. Do you want to talk some more about what's going on?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now