Talk

Advanced search

To want wagner to win xfactor?

(14 Posts)
wannaBe Fri 26-Nov-10 23:02:15

He is awful. And I don't vote (think it's all fixed anyway tbh).

But given the judges have put him there knowing how crap he is, and relying on the masses to not let him win, I think that it would be hillarious if he did.

And let's face it there's no-one special in it this year anyway and tbh not winning is often the best thing that can happen to some of them - you just have to look at the success of jls to see that.

grin

Firawla Fri 26-Nov-10 23:04:59

yabu!! he is getting boring now
i think rebecca is ideal to win, there are a lot of good ones though i think this yr is better than previous

FunkySnowSkeleton Fri 26-Nov-10 23:09:02

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

wannaBe Fri 26-Nov-10 23:15:28

they're all boring though.

I can't see any of them having a career at the end of this although I guess there will always be supermarkets that need opening.

And obviously someone is voting for him given he's in the top of the votes every week.

And his comeback to cheryl last week will almost ensure that he won't go out for a while yet.

TheNextMrsDepp Fri 26-Nov-10 23:16:48

YABU.

He's this year's Jedward.

We'll all get bored of him soon (if we aren't already).

feistychickfightingthebull Fri 26-Nov-10 23:18:18

Yadnbu I vote for him every week

bupcakesandcunting Fri 26-Nov-10 23:20:26

YANBU

You will all be laughing on the other side of your faces when Loaf Shack is crimbo number one.

cardibach Fri 26-Nov-10 23:20:35

But given the judges have put him there knowing how crap he is, and relying on the masses to not let him win, I think that it would be hillarious if he did.
Thing is, wannaBe, Simon Cowell probably makes more from the phone votes than he has to spend on the winner. The campaign to get Wagner to win to 'spite' Cowell is really giving him more money, as those voting probably wouldn't otherwise have done so...

I'm bored with him now and want him to go, so YABU.

BitOfFun Fri 26-Nov-10 23:20:38

He is not very nice. Apparently. And if I wanted an off-key Brazilian baritone I would just listen to my fanny farting.

FunnysInTheGarden Fri 26-Nov-10 23:25:55

Could not give a shit TBH so YANBU but conversely YMBBU.

mumeeee Fri 26-Nov-10 23:25:56

YABU, He needs to go now.

TheNextMrsDepp Fri 26-Nov-10 23:29:13

grin BofF!

ilovesooty Fri 26-Nov-10 23:56:49

YABU. I've never seen him: but YABU in so far as some idiots want AW to win Strictly.

Mind you, AW is a loathesome person. Perhaps Wagner isn't.

zukiecat Sat 27-Nov-10 15:59:03

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now