Talk

Advanced search

my girls are fecking killing me...why why why???

(10 Posts)
brokeoven Fri 26-Nov-10 22:17:46

Ahh jeez, ive taken the ole tit sling off but they are fecking painful.

why
why
why
are they SO sore?

can it be hormone related and should i be worried? Can it be the sign of something nasty?

PerpetuallyAnnoyedByHeadlice Fri 26-Nov-10 22:27:50

painful boobs you mean?

could you be pg?

brokeoven Fri 26-Nov-10 22:47:39

sorry yes, my girls are my hoobs/bussoms/etc etc....

erm...possibly but

i have sore boobs every month, but then i always without fail get a Big Huge big fat negative, so unlikely.

think im baron

boobs never this sore, never.

ouch..

juneybean Fri 26-Nov-10 22:52:39

Is it the cold ROFL?

Mine were awful this month but only PMT

GypsyMoth Fri 26-Nov-10 22:53:08

Hmmm can you do a test?

There is nothing quite as painful as this....I remember it well and it does hurt....alot!!

PerpetuallyAnnoyedByHeadlice Fri 26-Nov-10 22:53:45

so you are TTC? or at least theres a poss you may be pg? - you need to do a test

could be just PMT though,sometimes it can be worse than others and diet may play a part in that,or if its sore nipples, it may be a thrush infection

or could be a badly fitting bra, not enough support, something sticking in or rubbing in the wrong place?

lots of options but pg still top of my list!

booyhoo Fri 26-Nov-10 22:53:46

what stage in your cycle are you?

brokeoven Sun 28-Nov-10 12:05:33

dagnamit, af came yesterday and they are still sore.

ttc for about 3 years now. since my last mc i have had sore boobs, only time i ever had them prior to that was during pregancy.
sad

peeringintothevoid Sun 28-Nov-10 13:42:51

You could try taking a herb called Vitex agnus castus every day of your cycle. It's a hormonal regulator. You can get it in health food shops, but even better would be to see a practitioner of Herbal Medicine (this is not the same thing as homeopathy), who would take a detailed case history and prescribe other herbs as well as Vitex.

It's the only thing that keeps my cyclical breast swelling & pain under control. It could help with ttc too.

peeringintothevoid Sun 28-Nov-10 13:43:42

Sorry - ^Vitex^ is the only thing that keeps my cyclical breast swelling & pain under control.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: