Talk

Advanced search

to not want Xmas ads on TV in November

(7 Posts)
Wottknott Wed 24-Nov-10 11:50:47

As soon as halloween was over, one or two ads crept in, now every ad (almost) - I'll just have to watch the BBC, or no TV (faints)

Filibear Wed 24-Nov-10 11:52:52

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Wottknott Wed 24-Nov-10 11:59:00

M&S can go suck eggs

ChippingIn Wed 24-Nov-10 12:19:52

biscuit

Fernie3 Wed 24-Nov-10 12:21:04

I love christmas ads, in fact last night i ate christmas chocolate while watching tv and enjoying christmas ads. Good times.

badfairy Wed 24-Nov-10 14:24:52

YANBU I think its just dumb. I know people who have already wrapped all their presents and my next door neighbour but one put her lights up at the weekend WHY? Don't get me wrong I love Christmas it's even my birthday too but purleeze can we confine it at the very most to the month of December ( I would rather just the 2 weeks before personally, but know that is expecting a bit too much)

MooMooFarm Wed 24-Nov-10 14:26:26

YABU - any earlier than November would be too soon, IMO, but once there's only a few weeks to go and we're all doing our Christmas shopping - isn't that what the adverts are supposed to be for?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now