Talk

Advanced search

To want to share this with you?

(10 Posts)
SmilingHappyBeaver Tue 23-Nov-10 09:50:52

Yesterday evening I discovered DS3 (5 weeks old) in his Moses basket with his head covered in glitter.

This led to an interesting conversation with DS1 (4) and DS2 (3) about how this occurrence had come about confused... and it turned out that DS1 had been reading Jack and the Beanstalk at school, and thought that by putting glitter (magic seeds?!) onto DS3's head, it might make him grow a bit quicker shock.

DS1 has had a bath but his bald little newborn head still resembles a glitter ball, poor boy. He is otherwise unconcerned.

SmilingHappyBeaver Tue 23-Nov-10 09:51:54

DS3 has had a bath even...

TattyDevine Tue 23-Nov-10 09:51:55

You'll be finding that glitter for months.

And, sorry to be a pedant, and this might be one for the pedant's corner, but its not "glitter", its magic fairy dust

GypsyMoth Tue 23-Nov-10 09:52:23

your own fault for having evil glitter in the house!!grin

rastababi Tue 23-Nov-10 09:53:38

"his bald little newborn head still resembles a glitter ball"

Sorry but grin

BuntyPenfold Tue 23-Nov-10 09:54:30

grin that has improved my day considerably.

People will think you couldn't wait to get out the Christmas decs.

melrose Tue 23-Nov-10 09:55:45

That has made me smile, how cute!

SmilingHappyBeaver Tue 23-Nov-10 09:56:00

ILoveTiffany... I DON'T have glitter in the house - he scraped it off a picture DS2 had brought home from nursery. That's what makes it even more annoying!

kreecherlivesupstairs Tue 23-Nov-10 09:58:44

I can guarantee you'll be finding magic sprinkle dust for the next 5 months or so.
DD and her friend did the same when they were about 5. I'd left them alone with a pot of glue and some tubes of MSD, and, voila, DDs friend had convinced DD that glitter in her hair would look the same as earrings. I swear on my life there was still glitter on her scalp months later. It seemed to get more ground in the more I washed her hair.

2blessed2bstressed Tue 23-Nov-10 10:02:06

disco baby! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now