Talk

Advanced search

Jason Manfords departure from ONE SHOW

(15 Posts)
GabbyLoggon Mon 22-Nov-10 13:45:36

Very strange Jason going over his Twittering. I suppose he left the BBC to save his marriage? The Daily Bun had him over a barrel

Not a happy state of affairs. Are the MESSAGE sites causing a lot of trouble in relationshipsa?

I do Twitter, but have never bothered with the FOLLOWER thing.

kreecherlivesupstairs Tue 23-Nov-10 09:42:46

I have no idea what you are talking about, but I did think that Screechy Welsh woman would have acknowledged it last night.

Oblomov Tue 23-Nov-10 19:32:24

Why blame twitter? whats the difference between twitter, texting, actually sleeping with someone. IS wayne rooney worse than Vernon Kaye (tess dalys dh), worse than jason ?
I think not. all similar.

pointydog Tue 23-Nov-10 19:36:21

What's the story?

sharbie Tue 23-Nov-10 19:37:19

jason

you're fired

basically

ItsJustMyOpinion Tue 23-Nov-10 19:41:38

Jason Manford RESIGNED as a result of what happened on Twitter

pointydog Tue 23-Nov-10 19:42:56

I only caught him and the welsh bird on the show a couple of times. Both seem uncomfortable and a bit rubbish.

RoobyMurray Tue 23-Nov-10 19:43:20

what are the MESSAGE sites? confused

IWantToBeAFairyWhenIGrowUp Tue 23-Nov-10 20:05:21

He asked for nudey pics from this moose on twitter a few weeks ago. She sent them then he told her he was having a w@@k over them she went to the press.

Roll on a few weeks. The press find out he's been sending saucy messages via video Skype with 12 women. They told him and he left before they were printed.

I think he left before he was pushed.

What an idiot though. His wife's about to have a baby any day now.

sharbie Tue 23-Nov-10 21:17:12

course he resigned ijmo wink

TmiEdward Tue 23-Nov-10 21:19:34

Jason Manford, for example, is a twat.

Hulababy Tue 23-Nov-10 21:20:37

FB and Twitter are not to blame in relatinships. The kind of person who is likely to do this would find other means. FB and Twitter are fine for most people, idiots are idiots regardless of their existence.

He had to resign. Can hardly host a family orientated show when he is publically found looking for saucy pics of RL people just as his wife is about to give birth.

maktaitai Tue 23-Nov-10 21:21:00

Right, so a married man in the public eye asked another woman to send him naughty pictures, on a public message site where anyone can sign up to see what messages you are sending? (if I've got it right, I'm not on Twitter?)

Surely he was fired because he was so titanically thick? If Twitter hadn't existed, he'd presumably have announced his nocturnal activities live on air, or got a crossed line (remember those?) between his lover and his mother or something. Nowt to do with technology.

IWantToBeAFairyWhenIGrowUp Tue 23-Nov-10 21:47:06

No he sent the messages privately to her and to do that he would have to have been following her.

I also think he slagged off the bbc bosses in some of his tweets which would have been available for everyone to see.

sunshineriver Tue 23-Nov-10 21:50:15

Aww, I really liked him - shame he's a cheating git

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now