Talk

Advanced search

to have a secret snot wiping place?

(20 Posts)
ladyfirenze Sat 20-Nov-10 19:40:07

i know a woman who picks her nose whilst driving, and wipes it on the front of her seat. she laughed when i saw her do this, and said she always does it in the same place, then picks them off when they dry. aibu to think this is a bit ming?

herbietea Sat 20-Nov-10 19:41:03

Message withdrawn

Funkychunkymunky Sat 20-Nov-10 19:41:33

EWWWWWWWWW!

MerrilyDefective Sat 20-Nov-10 19:42:17

Dirty,dirty,dirty fucking cow....
What happens if someone else drives her car?
Eeeewwww

MerrilyDefective Sat 20-Nov-10 19:43:11

Is it really you lady?grin

Hassled Sat 20-Nov-10 19:43:46

That is gross.

When I was a kid I used the back of my bedstead. It all went swimmingly until we moved house and my mother discovered the many layers of bogies. I can still remember her rage and it would have been pushing 40 years ago.

ladyfirenze Sat 20-Nov-10 19:45:04

ha ha - no it's not me. and neither do i drive her car either. although i feel i can't be too high and mighty about it, as my car is no bed of roses. i just think it's a little bit weird....

doitorelsa Sat 20-Nov-10 19:46:16

its me! Under the sofa too...

ladyfirenze Sat 20-Nov-10 19:46:33

when i moved ds1 bedroom i also found his bogey stash. it's more acceptable for a teenage boy somehow. dunno why.....

cupcakebakerer Sat 20-Nov-10 20:01:21

Disgusting. Anything like that makes me feel physically sick. I got an email the other day about a bogey picker - an actual real life invention that lets parents pick their child's noses so they can breathe easier. It put me off my food all day. I'm going to have to toughen up in preparation for when our bubb arrives.

piglet59 Sat 20-Nov-10 22:37:24

my brother in law does exactly the same

Mumcentreplus Sat 20-Nov-10 22:45:56

OMG!!! that is sooo fucking Gross!!!..imagine she probably keeps her pubes in a tissue box beside her bed and her ear-wax secretions a spice jar..watch out those cakes may not contain candied ginger yuk grin

hester Sat 20-Nov-10 22:48:05

cupcakebakerer, I wish I could tell you that you feel different about your own child's snot. You don't - I don't, anyway. I can cope with poo and puke and vomit, but kids' snot is just vile. Steel yourself.

Asteria Sat 20-Nov-10 22:50:27

yuckyuckyucketyyuck

and what a waste might I add.....

DamselInDisgrace Sat 20-Nov-10 22:53:20

Surely you have to get used to snot. Toddlers are so often snotty.

hester Sat 20-Nov-10 23:05:30

Tell me about it, both dds have just had three colds in a row. I will never get used to it, never grin

ladyfirenze Sat 20-Nov-10 23:08:51

oh dear cupcakebaker - it's bloody terrible when they start mixing with other dc's. snot central. my personal snot phobia is based around the build up from dc wiping sideways. a kind of pacific ridge builds up across the cheek in layers >gags<

cupcakebakerer Sun 21-Nov-10 17:49:37

On my God! What the hell am I going to do? One friend smiled serenly when I regaled her with the bogie picker story and said she sucks them out. What the hell have I let myself in for?

ladyfirenze Sun 21-Nov-10 19:41:56

oh that miniature turkey baster thingy... actually quite like the sound of them. baby snot is a different issue for me. i remember being driven to near insanity by singular 'whistlers' up the snout of otherwise snot free babes... a sucky baster thing would have stopped me trying with my tweezers.......

ladyfirenze Sun 21-Nov-10 19:42:21

every time they fell asleep

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: