Talk

Advanced search

to want to switch DS2 off?

(7 Posts)
Ormirian Sat 20-Nov-10 19:35:01

Just for 24 hours.

Please!

Because he is being the most irritating, manic, noisy, irritable, reactive, unbearable little ** that I have ever had the misfortune to spend a wet weekend with.

Wish I'd invested in the premium model that had the off switch.

<goes out in the garden to kick something>

CarGirl Sat 20-Nov-10 19:37:37

I would find life much easier if I could switch the speech mode off in dd3 & dd4, neither of them seem to pause to breathe.

ChaoticChristmasAngelCrackers Sat 20-Nov-10 21:04:48

grin I used to wish mine came with an on/off switch.

mumbar Sat 20-Nov-10 21:08:05

When DS is chattering away without breathing I often pick up the remote and mute him grin. At least when he's laughing I don't have to think of an answer wink

2rebecca Sat 20-Nov-10 23:27:30

No, I used to often ask mine when they were younger to be quiet for a while to give my ears a rest. It rarely worked. Constantly being wittered at is mentally tiring and very irritating.

Ormirian Sun 21-Nov-10 11:10:51

He was winding his big sister up all evening. And her friend who had come to stay. DD wasn't that bothered, she'd just sit on him or lock him in the wardrobe...something like that wink But her friend kept popping downstairs with bulletins from the front 'Excuse me, E's little brother just said that E smells!' or 'J just banged on E's door'

She has no brothers.

In the end I had to sacrifice Casualty to go and batter him into submission put him to bed.

lizziemun Sun 21-Nov-10 12:06:38

YANBU.

Most days I want dc (6,3,18mths) to be quite for 5mins, just so my ears stop ringing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now