Talk

Advanced search

to put in a written complaint

(7 Posts)
MrsMooo Sat 20-Nov-10 11:58:35

about the fact that the work canteen had no soya milk AGAIN this morning, so I can't have a cuppa all day.

There are about 10-15 of us who drink soya, and they run out quite frequently, at one point going 3 weeks before getting more in.

Surely it's not that hard to monitor how much they use in a week/month and make a regular order bearing in mind the stuff has a shelf life of 12 months...

So, is my ire over tea deprivation justified or am I just overly peeved as I can't have any tea for 6 hours

TheMeow Sat 20-Nov-10 12:41:47

Why don't you bring your own milk in?

TheMeow Sat 20-Nov-10 12:42:49

By the way, I don't think YABU because if they sell it sometimes then why can't they sell it all the time but still I'd just bring my own to save hassle.

I love my tea and couldn't do without it lol!

CocoPopsAddict Sat 20-Nov-10 12:57:50

I think you should speak to the person in charge of the canteen first, before you progress to a written complaint.

MrsMooo Sat 20-Nov-10 13:04:25

I normally do, but I forgot it today (sod's law)hmm

Several people have spoken to the useless bint manager, one collegue even offered to go to tesco and buy a crate for her to then be given the money, but everytime we try and broach the subject, she just says it's a problem as she has to pick it up from a supermarket as the dairy supplier doesn't do it (never an issue till they changed supplier) and that she's too busy/there's nothing she can do.

Am contemplating cc'ing union welfare officer wink

pardon the pun, but t-minus 1 hour 15 till tea!

maize Sat 20-Nov-10 13:05:04

I would bring my own tea and milk and make my life easier tbh.

Doha Sat 20-Nov-10 13:43:56

I would write and complain to the useless bints boss.

1) explain that without Tea you develop withdrawel symptoms /loss of concentration and as a result your work suffers. Obviously your boss won't like this and in fact you may have to be hospitalised if symptoms are severe smile

2) Her boss will see profits on the slide if 10+ people dont purchase Tea ( or anything else).

Tee hee

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now