Talk

Advanced search

To want to sit on my backside and NOT do the cleaning?

(9 Posts)
ididnamechangeforthis Wed 17-Nov-10 10:20:10

I'm just want to sit!

I'm 26 weeks pregnant, dropped my other DD off at school at now I"m stuck on the sofa.

I did walk her though and it was 2 miles in total (pretending like that's a long way to go)

So AIBU to want to snuggle up and eat, and maybe, just maybe, have a little nap ....{guilty emoticon}

badfairy Wed 17-Nov-10 10:23:15

blimey so do I and I am not 26 weeks pregnant! .......snuggle up I say smile

Manda25 Wed 17-Nov-10 12:04:25

YANBU - My 8 yr old started throwing up at 4am this morning... we/I havent moved off the sofa since (except to pour the sick down the toilet!) ... it is cold outside ...snuggle up and enjoy!

grinningbee Wed 17-Nov-10 12:12:43

Not at all. I am 40+4 and really could do with hoovering etc, but can I find the motivation? Nope.

19mo dd is watching Ben & Holly and I am on here. Although I must get her some lunch in a sec.

I really must do something later though... hmmgrin

YADNBU!

grinningbee Wed 17-Nov-10 12:14:01

Er, just realised my post may read like I need hoovering. That's not quite true! Tis the floors that need it, not me.

Oh dear.

Can I still blame pregnancy brain?

WherecanIhide Wed 17-Nov-10 12:48:16

Sounds very sensible to me smile

thequimreaper Wed 17-Nov-10 13:25:32

YANBU at all. I've just finished the bare minimum of housework required for the day and am looking forward to an afternoon of playing with the kids and maybe a little stroll to the local shop if the rain stops. And I'm not even pregnant. Put your feet up and enjoy.

DrSeuss Wed 17-Nov-10 13:57:20

Would find you more unreasonable it you wanted to go and clean!

ididnamechangeforthis Wed 17-Nov-10 14:05:17

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

I did clean the bathroom and put some laundry on, plus Oven Prided the oven, so I've put a DVD on now I figure I deserve it!!!!!!

DD is watching a DVD as we speak (just got back from school) and I might have a cup of tea and relax!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now