Talk

Advanced search

to wish a prolonged plague of pussy pustules on the puny penises of the prats who prevent me from pulling off my drive?

(16 Posts)
ChristmasTrulyReigns Tue 16-Nov-10 22:55:28

I live in a house.

I like my house.

It has a red door and ivy.

It has a drive.

It is on a main road.

The main road is a red route.

The main road has a bus lane on it.

Do only buses use the bus lane?

Oh no - the prunks and pricks who are as bothered about an inch of tarmac as they are about an inch of erectile tissue like to drive on the green tarmac and block my exit from my drive.

FFS - I'm going in the other pizzing direction - let me out - you can't move anywhere - I am not slowing you down. But, no they'd rather stop my progress than be kind and considerate and amiable and genial.

I actually would have time to get out my car and write "Selfish Prunk" and their window, and get back in my car and get my anchor back on before they'd even moved forward 6 inches.

I won't though - as they would know where I live and they'd come back and write on my living room windows (possibly something like "clean me" blush).

Grrr selfish drivers.

<<removes ranty pants>>

Meglet Tue 16-Nov-10 22:57:43

yanbu.

Should they do a 'keep clear' box on the road to allow you access?

Tiredmumno1 Tue 16-Nov-10 22:58:48

That made me grin a bit (sorry it was the windows comment)

the world is full of ignorant twunts

Thingumy Tue 16-Nov-10 23:01:04

I don't know but I love 'prunks' and 'pizzing'

Word up pizzed off homie.

GiddyPickle Tue 16-Nov-10 23:04:58

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

cantdecidewhattodo Tue 16-Nov-10 23:07:31

I know how you feel.

I live on a side road just off main road.

There are currently roadworks with traffic light controls on the main road so a constant queue of traffic in front of the top of the road. Completely blocking the exit. No gaps left.

I need to turn right at the top to take my DD to the pick up point for her coach. Will anyone let me turn out? Will they hell angry

Having to resort to leaning on the horn and driving at the cars stopped across the junction. That makes them move up pretty sharpish! grin

But why should I have to do that just to be able to turn out of the top of my road?

WillYouDoTheDamnedFanjo Tue 16-Nov-10 23:09:19

That's a really horrible thread title...

Valpollicella Tue 16-Nov-10 23:27:13

Can you take heart from the thread the other day who's OP wrote across their window with Lypsyl 'Selfish twat' or something of the ilk....

Fanjo, that's definately not one of the worst titles I've seen. OP can wish it. It's not going to happen though, is it :D

ChristmasTrulyReigns Tue 16-Nov-10 23:32:45

Yeah I should have proof-read my OP as it was going to be write on their window with lipsalve! blush

I'm grinning here about the AIBU-in-waiting when I get the suggested KeepClearBox in front of my house. "Sense of entitlement" anyone?

grin

stretch Tue 16-Nov-10 23:32:47

Fantastic thread title! 10/10

Fuckin' inconsiderate drivers! angry

ChaoticChristmasAngelCrackers Tue 16-Nov-10 23:38:23

I have to admit that I grin at the windows comment too.

<ignores the fact that her windows are in same condition blush>

Btw YANBU

WillYouDoTheDamnedFanjo Tue 16-Nov-10 23:45:51

Painted a rather too vivid mental picture for me... But then my mind is prone to filth.

Otherwise, YANBU.

ChristmasTrulyReigns Wed 17-Nov-10 11:25:58

Sorry Fanjo, my angry mood took over my sensibilities.

blush

MittzyWithTinselOnHerBittzys Wed 17-Nov-10 11:40:37

<<giggles>> YANBU but YA very funny..

BeerTricksPotter Wed 17-Nov-10 11:42:04

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ChristmasTrulyReigns Wed 17-Nov-10 21:18:56

I have encountered 2 considerate drivers today.

Maybe some MNers have driven past and spotted the red door and ivy.

grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: