Talk

Advanced search

My DH admitted today he was an Arse!

(7 Posts)
Mumcentreplus Tue 16-Nov-10 00:36:21

Descended from a family of Arses grin I think he's very brave and funny to admit this flaw..AIBU to think we all have a flaw?..do you have one you care to admit to??..I'm a Uber Procrastinator...

solo Tue 16-Nov-10 00:37:42

I choose crap men. Just one of my many flaws grin

echt Tue 16-Nov-10 05:39:13

Oooh,*mumcentre*, I'm with you on the procrastinating. I piss myself off royally.

MrsKarpet Wed 17-Nov-10 14:18:34

My husband has admitted in the past that he is a Selfish-Arse, any relation do you think?

ChaoticChristmasAngelCrackers Wed 17-Nov-10 15:11:19

I'm a Uber procrastinator too grin

backwardpossom Wed 17-Nov-10 15:13:17

I can be ridiculously lazy. As in, it could be 11:30pm and I'm really tired, but can't be bothered to get my arse off the sofa and go to bed...

DooinMeCleanin Wed 17-Nov-10 15:16:46

DH admitted to being a twat last night, completely out of the blue he jsut turned around and said "sorry" when I asked what he was on abbout he repeated "I am sorry for being a nasty twat lately"

I should have apologied and admitted to being a bitch and a procrastinator but the bitch in me stopped me from doing so, besides I can apologise later, just after this cup of coffee grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: