Talk

Advanced search

My new boss has favourites?and is using me and trying to say I have to do things which I have not agreed to

(10 Posts)
distantstar Mon 15-Nov-10 20:44:52

I have been at new job not very long,it was agreed I would help out my boss solely in my new job.

It was said on inset days I would be assigned to other schools,no problem but I turned up the other day dead on Im needed elsewhere,this is now happening with my boss.

MSo I said I was not happy and did not agree to,she went on th put the phone down.

I apologised to her as was harsh,but felt I had not agreed to this,she has not since contacted me and if wants anything she will not talk to me as she said is to busy.

I did ask for more hours but have now decided Im going to leave soon once my ds has child care paid for which is in 4 months.

Have since found the people that are meant to cover are getting away with it and she is asking others to cover,I feel slightly peeved.

The intial telephone intervew I nearly turned down the job as she started to ask me personal questions about my personal relationship with dp,as to whether I had a dp and whether I needed 16 hours if I did I probably would not be condsidered,aibu as to want to leave now as I think she is rude and I dont like the way Im being treated,and the fact she directs things through other members of staff.

I have found out since that the people she has employed to be mobile are telling her what and where they will go whilst the rest are bearing the brunt of it.

A

distantstar Mon 15-Nov-10 20:46:21

Sorry aibu,have a problem with pcgrin.

bigchris Mon 15-Nov-10 20:47:24

Don't understand a word of it

so you work in a school as cover?

bigchris Mon 15-Nov-10 20:47:52

Lol

activate Mon 15-Nov-10 20:49:49

huh?

distantstar Mon 15-Nov-10 20:52:10

No sorry I work in a school at luchtime setting up,work with the cook,Im meant to be there to help but she and I have been asked to go elesewhere,she and I are meant to be at school permantley.

distantstar Mon 15-Nov-10 21:00:41

bump

We are meant to work together but since I have started she has asked us both to work elsewhere at seperate times nad the following things have happened.

Sorry.

bigchris Mon 15-Nov-10 21:04:02

Your boss does sound a bit odd
could you clarify things with her manager?

distantstar Mon 15-Nov-10 21:08:08

Yes I could but worried about the reprecusions Bigchris,and thank you for your advice.

distantstar Mon 15-Nov-10 21:23:58

Bump

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: