Talk

Advanced search

to tell dd2 she is doing the school ruin in her pjs

(9 Posts)
ditavonteesed Thu 11-Nov-10 08:22:51

If she is not dressed in 3 mins, since she has been upstairs being nagged to get dressed for 35 mins.

gemmummy Thu 11-Nov-10 08:30:49

how old? 5 or older, you are def NBU.

Gooftroop Thu 11-Nov-10 08:31:47

I've done it. Only had to do it once. Worked wonders. grin

dementedma Thu 11-Nov-10 09:17:18

Ive done it too - threw the clothes on the back seat of the car and she was, amazingly, dressed in the 10 mins it took to get to the school gates. Apart from the shoes which I threw out after her and drove off. never happened again.

badfairy Thu 11-Nov-10 10:15:47

It's not come to it yet.....but I would do it

ditavonteesed Fri 12-Nov-10 07:36:06

I told her, she was dressed just in time to leAVE. although having a paddy because I didn't have time to do her hair. grin

Goblinchild Fri 12-Nov-10 07:53:07

I've had children turn up to school in their pjs, sometimes a parent can only be pushed so far!

discobeaver Fri 12-Nov-10 09:56:51

Lol dementma that's brilliant. Imagining the dawning realisation on the child's face as you are driving 'oh crap, she really means it...'

dementedma Fri 12-Nov-10 11:48:41

It was quite funny Discobeaver - school is quite near so I drove slowly to give her half a chance but it was a mad scamble in the back seat as she tried to get things on in time. I'm a cruel heartless mother but sometimes needs must and it worked!
oh, and if they won't pick their PJs up off the sitting room floor and take them upstairs, throwing them out of the window is effective too grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: