Talk

Advanced search

To think my dh is a thoughtless oaf?

(10 Posts)
YummyorSlummy Wed 10-Nov-10 22:42:04

I have to stay up late to finish an ou assignment and can barely walk as I've just had a physio appointment for my pelvic problem (started during pregnancy with ds) and they really went to town- its really sore now. Dh has just gone to bed and didn't think to get me a drink or ask if I needed anything before he went upstairs. Now I have to limp to the kitchen if I get thirsty. I know I'm being over sensitive btw it's just he's like this all the time and I get so jealous of women who seem to have really caring supportive partners

YummyorSlummy Wed 10-Nov-10 23:00:46

Bump!

FreudianSlimmery Wed 10-Nov-10 23:03:51

Aw hope you feel better soon & get your work done. What's it about? I'm doing an OU maths degree.

Anyway, try not to dwell on your DH (though YANBU obviously) - the work is more important right now. Tomorrow you can let him know how thoughtless he's been.

FindingMyMojo Wed 10-Nov-10 23:05:21

sometimes you've just got to ask!
hope you feel better tomorrow.

YummyorSlummy Wed 10-Nov-10 23:07:06

I'm doing Creative Writing at the moment as part of my English degree, I'm really struggling with this tma though, I have no ideas whatsoever that stick! I know someone who's doing Maths with the OU and she says it's very challenging so kudos to you Hopefully I get finished before I fall asleep at the computer!

ChippingIn Wed 10-Nov-10 23:55:41

How's it going?

Tell him if he doesn't shape up you might trade him in for another model!

It's no joke though is it

mayorquimby Wed 10-Nov-10 23:57:33

of course yabu.
I suspect you know that though otherwise I feel for your husband.

Thingumy Thu 11-Nov-10 00:03:15

wot major said.

Thingumy Thu 11-Nov-10 00:05:01

sorry.*mayor*

mayorquimby Thu 11-Nov-10 00:06:41

no probs. Anyone backing me up gets a pass on the name front.

only once though angry

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: