Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

a question for misdee

(7 Posts)
jenk1 Tue 16-Aug-05 09:51:05

i hope u dont mind me asking misdee but i saw on another thread a while ago that your children wear clothes by eczema clothing.com. I have just recieved the all in one suit with the mittens this morning and wonderered if u could give me some advice. Do i have to wash it before putting on dd or will it have been washed in "kindly"soap powder, and how many of these would u say i will need -dd has moderate to severe eczema.
thanks in advance

mrwonderful Tue 16-Aug-05 19:11:33

bump

mrwonderful Tue 16-Aug-05 19:12:21

sorry, meant to post on chat not this one

Donbean Tue 16-Aug-05 19:42:43

Bump!

misdee Tue 16-Aug-05 19:54:58

i always wash them first. no idea if it needs to be tho. i would get 2-3, that way you have spares in case your child does escape and scratch. mine have done a few times.

mrwonderful Tue 16-Aug-05 20:52:39

thanks

jenk1 Tue 16-Aug-05 20:55:14

sorry-mr wonderful?
many thanks misdee-i will wash it,its too warm for her to wear tonite she,s sweating so i,ll wait for a cooler night and try it on her-hopefully she,ll sleep instead of scratch scratch

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now