Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

psoriasis

(3 Posts)
HOLLY5 Wed 13-Jul-05 21:07:43

please can anyone let me know if they have ever seen a baby with psoriasis? my son is 5 months suffers bably from eczema but has now developed a rash that looks like ringworm on his wrist however my husband says thats how his started but that wasn't until he was in his twenties

chicagomum Wed 13-Jul-05 21:15:23

i've been lead to belive that its very rare for it to develop this young, my dh suffers badly with psoriasis and i'm praying neither of the two children develop it, dh saw his dermatologist yesterday and he said he wouldn't expect to see any signs of it until the children are into their early teens (if they are going to get it) but like your dh mine didn't develop it until nearly 20

leonardodavinci Wed 13-Jul-05 21:19:09

My dh has it too but he older than this, read about an 11 year old boy having it in the Mail for years. Not sure what this would be but it is stress related and only really happens to older people. I guess you have been to the doctor but I do think it wouldn't be psoriasis, maybe a reaction to something or another allergy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now