Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

liz earle

(8 Posts)
jenk1 Sun 03-Jul-05 11:32:37

hello, i have just joined
my daughter of 15months has eczema,asthma,hayfever u name it, is on a strict elimination diet as well as myself as i am breastfeeding, just wondered if anyone has tried the liz earle range on eczema skin and if it works, she is on qvc at the moment and i remembered hearing her say a while ago that she has eczema and she also uses her creams on her children

jenk1 Tue 05-Jul-05 18:05:34

nobody ever used this stuff then?

spykid Tue 05-Jul-05 18:13:31

I have used her products for years, and they are wonderful.
My auntie uses them and she ssuffers with psoriosis and has trouble finding gentle enough products. HTH

noddyholder Tue 05-Jul-05 18:24:48

I use them but i don't have any particular skin problems apart from sensitivity They are fantastic and make a real difference to my skin

tamum Tue 05-Jul-05 18:28:22

I quite often use them and they are fab, but again I don't have eczema, so can't comment. Have you tried her website ?

tamum Tue 05-Jul-05 18:29:40

Aha, just looked and she has an eczema factsheet .

spykid Tue 05-Jul-05 18:29:56

I order from her website not qvc. postage is much cheaper

cupcakes Tue 05-Jul-05 18:32:31

I've recently started using and am very pleased. Good value for money plus come nicely gift wrapped!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now