Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

November 4th 6pm St Thomas - workshop for parents of allergic/excema children

(10 Posts)
babybarrister Sat 03-Oct-09 18:25:28

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

bellabeauts Sun 04-Oct-09 22:11:02

thanks for highlighting this think I will give it a go as very new to allergies and need all the help i can get smile.

chegirl Mon 05-Oct-09 20:33:37

The eczema group looks very interesting. I am not sure I can arrange babysitting at this short notice. Do they do these often?

I thought they would be expensive but even I can run to £15.00 smile

SweetTalkinZombie Tue 13-Oct-09 15:42:46

Thanks so much for this link - I have just booked my ticket!

babybarrister Wed 21-Oct-09 14:33:33

Cokie Fri 23-Oct-09 15:01:05

I am going too!

Turniphead1 Wed 04-Nov-09 23:28:19

I was there! I thought it was excellent although Dr du Toit was a little chaotic in his presentation. Did learn some stuff though (and thought I "knew" it all grin) For example I had always been told (by Gideon Lack no less) that they can't allergy test properly before a year old, but that has now changed.

babybarrister Thu 05-Nov-09 07:44:49

Turniphead1 Thu 05-Nov-09 17:29:02

ahhh - that makes sense. I did see your post re; hvs and GPS below and thought, oh that's like the (very good!) question asked at the Allergy Workshop.

Yes, it was good. Snacks would have been very welcome but I guess they need to keep costs to a minimum.

TheInvisibleHand Sat 07-Nov-09 21:56:28

turnip - got caught at work and didn't make it in the end, but sounds like it was really interesting. My DD was one of those diagnosed at under a year - Dr Du Toit saw her at 6 months old, she wasn't even really weaned...Seemed a bit mad at the time, but in some ways I'm sure made things easier, as we never really had to change her diet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now