Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

help dairy free yogurts where can i get?

(13 Posts)
trace2 Wed 30-Sep-09 15:30:25

my dd as a milk allergie and when she goes to childminder she wants what they want , we did get the soya ones but are bigger i want the little ones what look like fromage frais please? where can i get from

sarah293 Wed 30-Sep-09 15:32:29

Message withdrawn

trace2 Wed 30-Sep-09 15:38:23

thanks riven not seen them ill go look now mite i really feel for i know she wont eat them but i need to try while she wants to eat by mouth

almondfinger Wed 30-Sep-09 15:39:46

alpro are soy, available in all supermarkets

trace2 Wed 30-Sep-09 15:48:25

alpro ones to big we tried dont look same

QueenOfFlamingEverything Wed 30-Sep-09 15:51:52

Can you get a big pot and transfer it into little tubs? You could put some stickers on the little tubs to make it look as exciting as the ones the other kids get.

lilmissmummy Wed 30-Sep-09 15:56:44

My dd 4 is dairy free and I couldn't find any little pots for her so I just bought the bigger alpro ones and put some in a bowl with fruit she loves it. I did the same with ds normal yoghurt so they were the same.

Alpro do smooth yoghurt which have a similar texture to fromage frais!

If you find smaller pots then please let me know

xx

Guad Wed 30-Sep-09 16:05:15

I've never seen little pots either, we had the same trouble when ds2 went to the childminder. We always had the alpro ones and sometimes saved half of it.

trace2 Wed 30-Sep-09 16:14:18

Why dont the people think who have allergies?

almondfinger Wed 30-Sep-09 20:13:24

Ah sorry, didnt read little pots.

oldraver Mon 26-Oct-09 00:43:48

I have used in the past plain Alpro yoghurt and mixed it with a pure fruit coulis from Waitrose. I feeze the coulis in ice cube trays and take them out as and when

coulis

oldraver Mon 26-Oct-09 00:45:19

Damn it didnt work. They do a mango and lime coulis and a blackcurent one

cheeseandeyeballsarnie Mon 26-Oct-09 01:17:24

we used alpro and emptied half into a little lidded pot for cm's.but then ds2 wanted the little ones like dd and ds1 so we'd wash out a little fromage frais pots and use them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now