Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Nutramigen 2 with soya intolerance

(3 Posts)
MummieGee Fri 11-Sep-09 17:08:49

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone with a diary and soya intolerant baby is using Nutramigen 2? I got a tin a couple of days ago and discovered it's got soya oil in it, but the dietician says that the problem protein that causes a reaction has been removed so shouldn't be a problem.

I've cut dairy and soya out of my diet, too as bfeeding.

Am pretty much at my wits' end with all this so if anyone has had some success with it, then it'd be a big help to know. DS (11 months) reacted to Pepti and Neocate and is not a fan of eating or sleeping at that moment, so any help with be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
MG x

babybarrister Sat 12-Sep-09 08:02:41

my DS fine with it and also intolerant - though not allergic - to soya

girlsyearapart Mon 14-Sep-09 20:49:43

Yep. dd2 has just turned 1 and is on Nutamigen AA as is cows milk protein allergic (so dairy and soya). Apparently all the formulas have some degree of cmp in them but Nutramigen AA apparently is one of the ones where its filtered out most.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now