Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Cotton Comfort Sleepsuit to fit 3-4 years - free for postage

(5 Posts)
EldonAve Thu 20-Aug-09 14:28:14

Just having a clear out and I have a Cotton Comfort Mitten Pyjama free for postage

Worn once as my child hated it
100cm or 3-4 years
Buttons up at the back
In a rather loud purple colour

EldonAve Sun 23-Aug-09 11:46:37

bump

EldonAve Mon 24-Aug-09 16:19:27

bump

Flibbertyjibbet Mon 24-Aug-09 16:34:24

HI can I send you the postage money if you will send it to another mumsnetter I know whose son has excema? I have sent her some cotton t shirts and stuff in the past and know that she has trouble with nightwear.

Flibbertyjibbet Mon 24-Aug-09 17:52:22

Sorry that post looks a bit blunt, I was trying to type fast in case I x posted with some one else interested in it!

What I should have put is:

If its still available then I'd love to have it please for a mumsnet friend of mine whose son has exema and is in that size these days. I haven't seen her on here for a while though so I'll pay for the postage if you can send direct to her, I know she struggles getting sleepwear for him.

If thats ok please either just do a paypal invoice or email your paypal address to legoates @ aol. com and I'll let you know her address.

Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now