Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Disposable plane sheets

(4 Posts)
zeered Tue 28-Jul-09 23:22:13

Does anyone know if there is somewhere I can buy disposable covers for airplane seats from in the UK? Didn't know something existed until an hour ago. But am travelling with my allergic one year old in a few days time and am naturally quite anxious about the flight. Would feel much easier if I could at least cover the seat and then all I had to worry about was cleaning armrests etc.

Thanks

FluffyBunnyGoneBad Wed 29-Jul-09 01:24:14

Could you take a blanket from home? I've not heard of covers for the seats.

wangle99 Wed 29-Jul-09 21:51:10

not sure if this idea any good but what about seeing if your local car garage has some? They always cover seats of cars when in for repair - or at least ask where they got them from, perhaps you could pilfer a few from them if you explained why.

zeered Wed 29-Jul-09 22:09:49

Thanks Wangle - great idea! Will go first thing tomorrow and check it out although am sure they will think I am a crazy woman. But if it works, then perfect.

Thank you again x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now