Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Allergy cookbooks free to good home

(6 Posts)
monkeypinkmonkey Mon 06-Jul-09 22:14:18

Hi I've just found two allergy cook books I used when I was advised from doc to make ds dairy free. Happyily now he is on a full diet, therefore rather than just sitting in my cupboard they are free to anyone that wants them; as long as post is paid for.
They are:
The child friendly food allergy cookbook (Hammond & Rominger 2004)
The everyday dairy free cookbook (Rogers & White 2006)I can't post them until thursday though as I'm busy during day til then. Let me know if anyone interested, if not it will be freecycle.

babybarrister Mon 06-Jul-09 22:17:28

I would love them - thanks!

monkeypinkmonkey Mon 06-Jul-09 22:21:57

babybarrister- fab. you can have them. just don't know how we do this as don't want to post email on thread??? do you know how?

lisad123 Mon 06-Jul-09 22:26:36

oh anychance I can get one for misdee? Her LO is on diary free and trying the wean too. Cam understand if not though. ta

babybarrister Tue 07-Jul-09 10:16:22

not sure how to do it either without you or I advertising our email to all of MN! Thanks anyway

lisad123 Tue 07-Jul-09 17:57:07

well it helps my email is minx101 at hotmail dot com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now