Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

DLA for Eczema??

(5 Posts)
sparklymieow Sat 26-Feb-05 12:49:49

I decided to start a new thread on this rather than tag it on the other thread I started a few days ago. Anyway I have recieved the DLA forms today and I really can't see how you fill in it for Eczema, I have two kids with Cerebral palsy and its easy to do with them but most of the questions don't apply to DD2 as she doesn't have a physical disablity. I am spending a lot of time with her doing baths and creams, and all the other crap that goes with Eczema and I get up to her in the night about 3 times (as well as the 2 or 3 times DS and DD1 get up due to the cerebral palsy, I don't know why I bother trying to sleep TBH!! ) Any advice would be greatly appricated
TIA

rickman Sat 26-Feb-05 12:58:33

Message withdrawn

sparklymieow Sat 26-Feb-05 13:03:29

I know, Misdee is my sister and I've been getting the "claim DLA for her" for about 3 years, LOL!! I get it online and in person....... I have put it off for so long as I felt guilty about claiming it when I already have two on DLA IYKWIM

rickman Sat 26-Feb-05 13:05:38

Message withdrawn

sparklymieow Sat 26-Feb-05 13:22:52

I have only recently realised that I need to spend more time to help her overcome the eczema, I used to just apply the cream when I thought she really needed it, but now the skin nurse has given me lots of extra creams and a rountine to follow to help DD2, I realised just how much time I need to spend on her.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now