Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

National Eczema Society - Help for those with Eczema

(3 Posts)
NES08 Mon 08-Sep-08 11:03:33

Morning, I work for the National Eczema Society and we have a full range of information that may be helpful to anyone who suffers with eczema or cares for those that do.

Our Helpline is now a freephone number: 0800 089 1122 where you can request infomation on all types of treatment and ways of treating and managing it.

Our recently updated website is well worth a look - www.eczema.org - it has a breadth of information across all types of eczema coupled with articles from our members magazines and the most popular factsheets to download. From a quick scan across these posts, we cover most of the topics mentioned here and can always go away and find out something for you.

I hope you find it useful and for any parents of children with eczema, we are launching a schools pack shortly that is aimed at classroom activities to show what eczema is and how it is not something other children should think is contagious.

For anyone interested, we have a range of events going on during National Eczema Week (13th-21st Sept) including an event in North London (O2 centre, Finchley) at 11am on Sat 20th about hypnotherapy and its possible impact in treating eczema.

Hope this helps...

John Fuller

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Olihan Mon 08-Sep-08 11:13:08

Thank you for that, my ds2 suffers badly with eczema so I need all the help I can get to keep my sanity and stop the dreaded itch!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now