Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

the Alex curtis memorial trust

(4 Posts)
williamsmummy Fri 05-Sep-08 16:39:16

hello,

www.alexcurtis.org

This trust was recently set up in St Albans , Hertfordshire, following the sudden death of Alex Curtis from a sudden acute Asthma attack aged 17, by his family and school (Nicolas Breakspear)
The trust is looking for individuals who are able to help raise awareness of asthma and allergies in schools , as well as support with fundraising.

looking for fairly local people but also planning to spread further around the country.
If you feel you can help, or know someone who may, please pass on this thread /contact details.

www.alexcurtis.org
0845 652 1589

thank you

AvenaLife Fri 05-Sep-08 23:18:26

smile This is a very sad thing. sad My ds has asthma and I am so thankful that it is not severe. He's been in hospital a couple of times because of it and it is so misunderstood, especially in schools. I can't do fundraising but would like to help you spread info if I can. Please CAT me. I'm in the East Midlands.

williamsmummy Sun 07-Sep-08 22:52:20

I am a bit dim, what does CAT mean?

but thanks for the offer of spreading info, that would be fab!

AvenaLife Sun 07-Sep-08 22:54:38

You can email me at jouelsie at fsmail dot net. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now