Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

***KERRYMUM***** I have question for you.

(3 Posts)
suiledonn Fri 29-Aug-08 09:16:30

Hi Kerrymum, I saw a post where you recommend Epaderm cream and I know you are living in Ireland. (Not a stalker, honestly) Just wondering if you buy it here or online. I bought it online for dd on a recommendation from someone on Mumsnet and it is the best emollient we have used for dd. It would be great if I could get it here but my local chemist couldn't get it for me. TIA.

Ready4anotherCoffee Fri 29-Aug-08 22:37:05

epaderm is fab, but so greasy. Are you also in Ireland? I get it on rx from my chemist, but obv I am in England. Are you able to try different chemists? It is ovailable otc, so you would probably be able to buy it online, but it is heavy- the shipping costs <swoon>

Hopefully Kerrymum is now around, and can help you.

KerryMum Sun 31-Aug-08 18:55:26

Hi there. Just saw this.

xdh is living in Northern Ireland and he gets it up there. It's pretty expensive though iirc. I couldn't get it down here at all.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now