Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Is anyone allergic to Neocate? Is it possible??

(2 Posts)
WeenaGene Tue 19-Aug-08 11:42:47

My daughter has multiple allergies. She was on Nutramigen but it turned out that she was allergic to it. So she has changed to Neocate for 17 days so far but I don’t see much improvement on her. She is sleepless at night. She gets up every 2 – 3 hours and cry. (She will be 10 months old in a few days. Before Neocate she slept better. Got up about 1 – 2 times at night not this many.) I really don’t know what her problem is. I’m very sorry and worry that I can’t help.

Is it possible that she is allergic to Neocate? Have anyone heard or experienced hard time on Neocate?

(Besides Necoate, she takes boiled rice and pork. No other things at the moment.)

Apologize that my English may not be good enough as I speak English as a second language. I’m Thai and live in Bangkok, Thailand. However as a mother, I’ll do anything to help her.

By the way, for multiple allergies, it’s not very common for Thais, well for Asians. Moreover, Neocate is not available in Thailand but I’ve to import from Singapore.

Thanks in advance for all replies. You light up my life.

KerryMum Tue 19-Aug-08 11:48:38

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now