Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Am I The Only One who.....

(2 Posts)
MetalMummy Wed 30-Jul-08 21:54:55

....is really pleased that the weather has cooled down
All last week DS1s eczema was horrendous because of the heat, he was up 3 or 4 times a night because of the itching and to change his pyjamas and sheets because of them being bloody. Last night it was much cooler and he slept through, and today when putting his creams on his skin is noticeably clearer.
So I don't care what anybody says about the British weather, I don't want blazing sunshine and soaring temperatures, it's muggy, sticky and bloody uncomfortable. I want overcast skies and cool breezes (but not too much rain) grin

MERLYPUSS Wed 30-Jul-08 22:05:35

Nope. Far too sticky and hayfeverish. DT1 (6 mths) has eczema on his chest and was clawing it til it bled. Heartbreaking sad. Think he may also have hayfever as he has a snotty cough in the evening and scrubs his eyes. Poor lad.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now