Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Anywhere do Gluten free fish fingers.

(9 Posts)
electricbarbarella Thu 12-Jun-08 09:23:41

dd2 loves fish fingers.

chopchopbusybusy Thu 12-Jun-08 09:25:34

Tesco and Sainsbury both do them.

electricbarbarella Thu 12-Jun-08 09:53:27

cool, we have a Tesco near here so I will go and look at the weekend. cheers

wangle99 Thu 12-Jun-08 19:50:56

I haven't managed to find them in any local Tescos but Sainsburys seem to have a good selection smile

hobnob57 Thu 19-Jun-08 11:58:44

My MIL does fab ones from scratch - just a few fillets of white fish, dip in egg an coat in GF bread crumbs. We find the Tesco GF multiseed bread the best for crumbs!

jellybelly25 Thu 26-Jun-08 23:54:48

Sainsbury ones are nice dd2 eats them very happily. They were the beginning of her foray into stabbing with cutlery

coe114c Wed 16-Jul-08 13:25:04

Be careful there have been issues with these before with cross contamination and there have been problems with some other Sainsburys products recently too. Home made ones are far healthier anyway and not difficult to do!

KazzaL Wed 16-Jul-08 13:32:25

I found the tesco ones really dry - I had to smother them in mayo and they didn't really taste how I remembered

LadyG Wed 16-Jul-08 20:19:12

We do salmon 'bites' bite sized pieces rolled in egg and then crushed cornflakes with a bit of seasoning pop on greased baking tray or pan fry. Have stopped buying the GF fish fingers now as DS seems to prefer these.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now