Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

dairy free recipes

(8 Posts)
sootyrupert Mon 17-Jan-05 20:40:17

DD 2 is allergic to dairy, any good recpre ideas out there? She is also a very fussy eater and am running out of ideas!

IloveMarmite Mon 17-Jan-05 20:41:09

I'll have a think. What kind of thing are you looking for?

weightwatchingwaterwitch Mon 17-Jan-05 20:41:09

How old is she sr?

pixiefish Mon 17-Jan-05 20:41:25

how old is she? I make my dd loads of stews with different fruit/veg meat combinations. Also pasta etc

Heathcliffscathy Mon 17-Jan-05 20:48:58

by dairy do you mean cows milk or all milk products? sorry if i'm being thick, but i only recently found out that to some people dairy free means cows milk free! if she can have goat and sheeps milk products, you don't have a problem, i'll post again if so...

singsong Tue 18-Jan-05 09:46:50

there maybe some ideas here

sootyrupert Tue 18-Jan-05 19:37:56

She will be two next week, allergic to all dairy. Looking for some ideas for treat kind of things! Things she can have a toddler group and when around other children that are having biscuits, cakes etc!! Also any other ideas would be greatly appreciated!

sootyrupert Tue 18-Jan-05 19:39:16

Thanks singsong, just checked out the site, some good ideas already! Maybe I'll be brave and let her cook some with me!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now