Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Anaphylaxis Campaign Bath Area Support Group Meeting

(1 Post)
HannahandSeb Mon 24-Sep-07 15:50:09

If any of you are in the Bath/Somerset/Wells area and are interested in coming to a meeting run by the Anaphylaxis Campaign the first of their support group meetings for the Bath area will be taking place the first week in October. I am a member and have been sent notification of the event taking place and thought it would be worth posting on here. I?m not sure if you have to be a member of the Anaphylaxis Campaign, I don?t think so as the coordinator did not object to me placing a notification in our local parish magazine and I think it would be great to meet more people in the same situation. Anyway enough waffle from me, here are the specific details.

'The Anaphylaxis Campaign are holding a first meeting of the Bath Support Group for those affected by severe allergy on Wednesday 3rd October from 7-9pm at Faulkland Village Hall.

The evening will be an opportunity to meet others who either live with or have a child living with severe allergy and to share experiences and advice in an informal environment.

For more information and to book a place please contact Mandy East, National Coordinator on 01252 893850 mandy@anaphylaxis.org.uk'

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now