Advanced search

Allergic reaction I think ( pic included

(2 Posts)
imnotinthemood Mon 02-Sep-19 18:48:45

I think I've got a allergic reaction. I was at the park yesterday without insect repellents ( I often get bit so usually wear repellent) . I felt itchy all over then I noticed red lumps I thought I have had a insect bite . I took ani allergy tablet and it calmed down . This morning my whole body is covered apart from my face . It has calmed down but some parts on my arms are redder and hot . Do I need to be worried?

cathcath2 Mon 02-Sep-19 22:09:33

Go and see a pharmacist - they will be able to have a quick look and advise. Failing that, if it hasn't improved, go to a walk in centre or your GP.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »