Talk

Advanced search

Allergen-free granola bars

(5 Posts)
JeansNTees Wed 21-Aug-19 15:19:02

Made Good granola bars and bites, school safe. Has anyone been able to find these in their local Asda? I can't find them in the SE and Asda is so much cheaper than Amazon! My daughter had these in Canada and loved them. bakeryinfo.co.uk/news/fullstory.php/aid/21463/MadeGood_rolls_out_free-from_granola_bars_at_Asda.html

JiltedJohnsJulie Fri 23-Aug-19 12:07:07

No bit I'll have a look next time I'm in.

JeansNTees Fri 23-Aug-19 22:52:28

Thanks Julie. I wish they would sell them on the Asda main website and post them. I've tried postcodes for all the Asdas around us and no luck, but they are still listed on the website as being available (to someone presumably!!) Tiny little packs of Made Good granola bites are over £1 per 24g on Amazon so around 50p per proper granola bar is a bargain at Asda. Think I'll write to Asda and see if they can add them to their online shopping site.

Yk19 Wed 28-Aug-19 23:02:01

Hi there. Not helpful for you in the south east but we have them in our York store x

JeansNTees Thu 29-Aug-19 11:42:04

Thank you so much @Yk19, you reminded me to look again and there seem to be some in stock nearish us!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »