Talk

Advanced search

Explosive Diarrhoea - Intolerance? Teething?

(2 Posts)
MrsFletch2011 Tue 02-Jan-18 20:57:48

I'm after any advice anyone has on food intolerance. My youngest has just turned 13 months. We moved her onto cows milk around her 1st birthday so a matter of 4 weeks ago. Some days following this we were experiencing some serious explosive nappies (when I say it went everywhere, I mean everywhere!) so we moved her back onto formula but a 'growing up' version a week ago. She very happily drank Aptamil 2 formula up to her 1st birthday. It doesn't seem to have made any difference. I was cleaning her up after her latest explosion (during tea) this evening when she literally projectile poohed what can only be described as slightly poohy water all over the place. She moaned a little prior to the final explosions which I imagine was from tummy pain. Has anyone else ever experienced a sudden cows milk intollerence or could it be teething? She only has 2 teeth and is chewing her tongue a lot but no sign of any teeth at all! Can teething cause repeated Diarrhoea? We have also had a couple of stomach bugs recently and I'm wondering if these may have caused a lactose intolerance. I'm genuinely clutching at straws right now! Help!!!!

OP’s posts: |
EveryoneTalkAboutPopMusic Wed 03-Jan-18 20:33:22

How is she today?

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in