Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Can I have some advice please

(3 Posts)
Possibleyoungmum17 Thu 12-Oct-17 20:31:53

I have always had a problem with my bowel (not the nicest opener I understand but I need advice) and I always put it down to me having a bug or something. I also get really bad stomach cramps like around my belly button but inside if you get what I mean. But it was a regular thing. Over the past couple of weeks I have been monitoring what I eat and then I get these pains or have a bad stomach. It seems to only occur when I eat pasta, bread or chocolate. It doesn’t happen if I have any other foods as I tried them on their own and saw that within 5-10 minutes I got these pains. And within 30 minuets I had Diorea (sorry again). I also once ate a cheese cheddar biscuit and it made me
Itchy on my left hand and it also made
My mouth feel like I had just eaten a chilli. If anyone could possibly help
Me out and give me some clues as to what it could be I would be so great full. Also if you think I should go to the doctors about it then please let me know smile

try2hard Sat 14-Oct-17 19:43:37

Was it plain pasta? And what kind of bread and chocolate?

Possibleyoungmum17 Sun 15-Oct-17 23:18:30

Yes it was plain flour. And it was white bread, and chocolate digestives

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now