Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Glutened? Anyone have extreme emotional reaction as symptom?

(6 Posts)
Fixmylife Fri 22-Sep-17 19:40:08

I suspect that a lunch provided during a training course yesterday was not actually gluten free. I had a stressful day but once home has a pretty extreme emotional,reaction to something fairly unimportant (can see that now). Had severe insomnia and then slept all afternoon.

EveryoneTalkAboutPopMusic Sat 23-Sep-17 14:39:28

I have CMPA and when I hace a reaction my emotions can be all over the place.

Sadly lots of people don't bother or understand about cross-contamination.

Fixmylife Sat 23-Sep-17 19:52:57

Yes I think I was too trusting when they said everything was gluten free sad usually have stomach cramps but this time it was just off the scale irritable

WiseDad Sun 24-Sep-17 19:47:52

fixmylife yes. If I get hit my reaction to my children is less controlled and if bad I am a nightmare of oversensitivity. Now I know I manage it better on the very rare occasions but given brain fog and sleep are nervous system reactions there is no reason why you can't have an emotional reaction.

Apileofballyhoo Fri 06-Oct-17 09:14:29

DS gets really anxious. Like can't go to school, afraid of everything, can't sleep, worried about people dying, sobbing about poor children in the world...

Fixmylife Fri 06-Oct-17 16:12:14

Thanks for responses, it is likely any normal filters are removed and I can't stop just reacting! Also found out B12 is low so started injections now.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: